About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When my ego is prego...

So today I was being a very good student and reading the chapter I was supposed to for my human development class. It was the chapter on pregnancy and prenatal development. It made me really step back and think about the 9 month suck fest that is going to be pregnancy. Seriously, there are so many things that can effect your embreo/fetus. I think that when I get preggers, in like 8-15 years, I am going to just live in a glass bubble. That way the teratogens, those are the things that can eff up your unborn child, just can't get to me. So the plan is to just live in a nice calm bubble for nine months, and not eat anything that has touched the outside world, or take any drugs or breath or get sick. It will take some planning, but I think I can do it. Also for the actual birthing process, I want to be numb up to my armpits. Seriously, all of this natural childbirth in a pool with a midwife encouraging you through it is total crap. I want to be in a hospital with all the pain meds you can safely shove in my body happily floating through my system before I push that little sucker out. The good lord gave us epidurals for a reason. So those are my pregnancy goals. A giant bubble for nine months and then lots and lots of pain meds. I think it sounds like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment