About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Going to a Party?


Well here I am, sitting on a couch preparing to go to a college party. It's my second ever. I believe the purpose for gathering is to play beer pong. As a Mormon I don't drink. So I'm going with a friend to a party where everyone will be playing drinking games, but me. Everyone will be getting drunk, but me. Everyone will be enjoying a happy alcohol induced buzz, but me. And finally everyone will be totally sloppy drunk, but me. So my question is, am I really going to a party? I'm not going to be partying, not really. So does that mean I will be at a party, or will I simply be near a party, around a party. In a party, but not at the party. Without participating in normal college party activities will I be able to look back on these happy events and say that I went to parties in college? I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment