About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Reason I miss my bestest friend

Ok world of adoring fans who exist only in my mind, prepare for some seriously sappy crap. Sorry, it must be done, so bare with me. After years of denying the fact that I don't have a best friend, that I have lots of friends who I love equally well I must finally admit that I do in fact have a best friend. Her name is Heather Marné Williams. Thats not to say that I don't have a lot of other friends who I value and love and couldn't live without, but Heather is what some would call my bestie. The reason why, I believe, is that we are both sarcastic, but hilarious. Horrible people with good hearts. We have similar taste in music, movies, books, language, annoyances, clothes, shoes, etc. I can talk to her about most things, and I think she can do the same with me. I have heard people say we are basically the same person, and it's true, we basically are. For the past two years we have lived like 1000 miles apart with me in LA and her in Utah. Which sucks, but you know we are only 1 hour apart and can facebook and text and skype. This summer however she is in South Africa. The time difference is much greater and our opportunities to communicate in everyway besides telepathically have been reduced, and even the telepathic communications get scrambled in their transatlantic voyage. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I am a living testimony of this. I miss my best friend. I miss driving in the car singing to stupid songs with her. I miss making fun of stupid people with her. I miss complain about the stupidness of life with her. I miss her. All of her... no homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment