About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home sweet but temporary home.

This weekend I went home to Mapleton. I had some revelations. I will reveal them to you now. I'll call them my re-revelations.
1)I could not live at home again. I love my family, so much. I love my house, it's cool. But I love my freedom more. I love not doing chores. I love being able to say no when my dad jokingly tells me I should wash the dog. It's great, and I couldn't live happily without it.
2) I like being self sufficient. Sure working all the time blows. I would love to have more free time. But I also love not having to turn to my parents for every little thing. It gives me peace of mind for some strange reason. I don't feel like a leech which is nice because leeches are gross.
3) Despite all this I like having parents that don't expect me to cover all of my needs all the time. Especially when we go on little mini shopping sprees, and I get new clothes and shoes. And when they have delicious food that I like but can't afford. It's nice having a cushion that I can fall back on.
4) If I could have a free, no consequences or eternal damnation, one night stand with anyone it would be Daniel Tosh. He's too crass to date or marry, but also really attractive and hilarious. Basically he is hit it and quit it material.
So those are my revelations that I just revealed to you. It should be obvious that when I go home I have very deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment