About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

CALIFORNIA!

So in a mere 3 ish hours I will be on the road to California. That means in a slightly less mere 14 ish hours I will be IN California once again. And I am SO FRAKKING EXCITED! Yes, I did just mentally yell that. But at the same time, I'm a little nervous. Why would I be nervous to go back to a city I love with people I love? Why would I be nervous to go back to the last place I was truly happy? I think it comes from the fact that I haven't been to California since August. That means that there are two quarters between me and the last time I've seen everybody, and people change. I guess I'm scared that they've been living their lives together, growing closer, changing, developing inside jokes, become BFsF and all that. And what have I been doing? Becoming more cynical and sarcastic, spending a lot of time reading books and watching movies alone, deciding that I'm going to watch my friends mary one by one and end up living alone with cats. What if we're too different? What if they hate me? They won't, but still, I worry about things like this. Welp, there's nothing I can do about it now. Love me or hate me I'm going to be in California for a week and that is really what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment