About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Identical twins shouldn't be identical

So, I don't really want twins. I mean, two kids simultaneously sounds like horrible. No sleep, two times the diapers, and twice the noise. I mean don't get me wrong I love kids and if I I have twins, then fine, and good and yes. And if I have twins one thing I will never do is dress my twins, or heck two kids of similar age and gender, in identical outfits. It's just, it's just, it's just so horrible. I mean really, why would you do that? I mean it's bad when they are babies, because babies all look the same so how would you know which was which? But when there are four year old, or even eight year old twins dressed the same, exactly the same. Freaks me out. People need to stop doing this. I mean why buy two of the same outfit? Just buy twice as many clothes of all different kinds and then make them share. BAM! Two birds, one stone. The children don't look like freaks, and they learn to share! I will never make my children suffer like this, and hope that you, not reading world, will follow my lead.

2 comments:

  1. I've never thought of this - I wonder if parents do ever mix up their twins. It seems entirely possible.

    Oh, by the way, I'm following your blog. It is good writing so I figure everyone is secretly reading it but just to shy to do follow so I thought I'd take the first step. I'm sure many will follow in my footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi, um I am about as technologically advanced as my 62 year old grandma, who actually texts better than I do, so less advanced, and I just figured out that you can check and see if people comment. Yup. Welcome I guess, I'm glad you like it. I totally follow your blog too, because it amuses me. So thats cool. We are like blog buddies! Ok I'm done.

    ReplyDelete