About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Don't worry, be happy. But seriously, JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONCE.

There are people in this world who cannot, or will not be happy. The work and work and work and work toward something and then when they get there or do it, or in other word succeed they don't say HEY GO ME I'M AWESOME it's well it wasn't what I wanted, or I don't know why I wanted that, or what do I do now. Why is this? Seriously how do you find the will to live if you are never happy. How do you get out of bed in the morning without being able to look forward to something. I don't understand it. I really think that you have to cut yourself some slack sometimes, and just be glad that you did something instead of focusing on all the other things you didn't do. I feel like this isn't very coherent, but as no onw\e is reading this I don't give a flying rat's patootee. So, non existent uninterested world, just be happy. Please. For instance, today coming home my nostrils picked up the delicate scent of freshly mown grass. Is there anything more delightful than catching a whiff of freshly mown grass? It is one of my simple joys. And I love it. SEE!!! Even now in the midst of finals hell I can experience moments of happiness. LEARN FROM ME! Also learn from my humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment