About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nodders

Today marks the beginning of my second semester at the U. I made it through the first semester and it's easy sailing from here. At least thats the hope. I would like to mark the beginning of this semester positively by listing all of the things about school/the classroom setting that bug me.
Nodders: You know who they are. The annoying folks who sit as close as they can to the front, and then, as if that isn't enough of a brown noser move they proceed to nod at everything the professor says. I mean really? You look like a bobble head. A really ridiculous bobble head. The professor doesn't need to know that you agree with him. He's a professor, so the stuff he's saying is probably right. Your nodding does nothing to help the class. Also wipe that grin off your face, you look ridiculous.
Snifflers: Something that I have always believed is that if your body wants something out of it, you should let it out. For instance if you have a disgustingly large amount of snot that is trying to drip itself out of your nose, don't snort it back up into the depths of your nasal cavities. It doesn't want to be there. It's going to try and escape again. Just get a tissue and blow it out.
The cough chain: One person coughs, and that starts a chain reaction. A few other people cough, and then a few more and soon its like some sort of horrible cough chorus. Everyone is coughing, even if they don't have to. It's the worst during a test, because I get distracted and like to see if I can pick out a coughing pattern.
Eaters: I have a thing about chewing. Mostly I am disgusted by the sound of people eating. Anything. If I can hear it being chewed I want to gag and run away and hit the person chewing. So obviously people coming to class and munching on an apple with their mouth wide open makes me a little twitchy. And by a little twitchy I mean it is physically hard for me to not just turn around and slap them. Eat your food in your home, not sitting next to me.
I think thats all. But seriously people are annoying. Happy semester everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment