About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Reasons I wasn't Raptured

So apparently I didn't make the first cut of people who were sucked into heaven through God's crazy straw. Quite honestly I wasn't at all surprised. But for those of you who are super shocked that an honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous being like me didn't get raptured, here's the reason I didn't get all raptured.
The Depraved Scrabble Society*
*For those of you not comfortable with horrible and/or racist and/or sexual words or who hold the rules of Scrabble as holy script please look no further. These images might be too much for you to bear.


Round 1, two bags of tile, and no rules.

Round 2, just the one bag, but the words were a little worse I think.

I mean if spelling out these horrible words and then laughing about it isn't enough to leave me earth bound I'm pretty sure that breaking the scared rules of scrabble definitely is. So thanks to my love of dirty words with horrible spellings on triple word score I am going to be here on earth for the end of days, and sent to hell for the post end of days. Unless of course that whole thing was a bust, in which case I hope to be long dead and happily situated in hell playing depraved scrabble with the devil for the actual end of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment