About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gilmores Galore

So what would imagine would happen if two slightly social awkward, but vivacious and hilarious young ladies moved in together. If you answered that they would bond together to pull each other out of the pathetic black hole of social ineptness and make a lot of friends and be social butterflies in the meadow of life you would be so, so wrong. So wrong. What actually happens is conversations like this.

Heather- (After watching this hilarious video) So I like this video, you should post it on Facebook so I can share it.
Me- Ok...ok...done
Heather- Ok cool. I'm sharing it.
Me- Cool, oh and you liked it. Awesome
Heather- Yeah.
SOME TIME LATER
Heather- Listen to this tweet 'I'm not a mom, but I bet I could also lift a car out of adrenaline panic if a cute guy said something nice to me and I needed to hide under it.'
Me- Genuine laughter (probably to hide the pain caused by how true this statement is)... I like it.
Heather- Should I retweet it?
Me- Yes. And then I'll favorite it.
Heather-Done

Yup. Add in a lot of Gilmore Girls, and Gilmore Girls theme song singing (much to dismay of our upstairs neighbors I'm sure) and this is my basically every night. Yup. That's my life. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment