About Me

My photo
This is me, my head and my life. Deal with it.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Insights given to me by songs of yesteryear

Listening to the golden oldies while writing a paper or studying is just how I roll. In between focusing on doing my actual work I have been able to pick up some real gems and insights into what living in the past must have been like.

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife... get an ugly girl to marry you." Amen brother.

"I walked her home, she held my hand, I knew this couldn't be a one night stand." Times, they have a-changed.

However guys still want girls to "sta-a-ay just a little bit longer." So things haven't changed that much.

And finally, because I have to stop listening to the hits of the past and go to class with my hastily written 5 page paper of suck....
Aretha Franklin is a total bad ass. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment